how would i add top menu into studio theme

Hi,
I have two issues here, firstly i would i make pages like (Home, About, Services, Contact etc) to appear or display on top menu of the studio theme and secondly this message display on the admin panel and i do not understand it here is it...
Your active theme:
Has the call to <?php wp_head(); ?> but it is not called directly before </head>
Has the call to <?php wp_footer(); ?> but it is not called directly before </body>

thanks

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hello saidmaadan

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

You can add pages to your top menu using Appearance > Menu from the dashboard.

1. Create a new menu and give it any name, say "my menu".
    2. Add elements to this menu using the drag and drop interface.
    3. Select this menu as Primary Menu. Save it
    4. Be happy!

See the screenshot.

Regarding the error messages, it looks like a conflict with a plugin, but lets find that out.

Find two theme files attached in studio.zip. (Thanks @Tammie! ). It contains header.php and footer.php. Upload these files to wp-admin/themes/studio/ using FileZilla or any other FTP client. You will have to overwrite existing files, but thats okay!

See if the error messages vanished. Yes? Then be happy and let me know.
    If not, still let me know and we can dig deeper and find the rabbit out of the hole, am here to help!

These should solve the issue, so am marking this thread as resolved, if it isn't, feel free to re-open it again.

Again, if you have more questions regarding FTP or anything, come right back!

Good luck!
    Arun Basil Lal

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.