Howdy doody,

Howdy doody, i am having a bit of an issue with upfront. i am clicking to edit website but upfront is not loading and it takes me to my website without anything but a background with text. any ideas ?
love upfront and all the products by the way!!

Rupok

Hi karl,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I went to your site and found that you created a couple of themes with Upfront Builder and among them, ULRICH theme is currently active on your site. That theme is not yet designed, and only the welcome text with a gray background is there on your theme. That's why I guess the editor is showing only that text and background.

To edit that theme, I went to your "Dashboard > Upfront > Builder" and clicked on "Edit in Builder" button, then I saw the issue. It's not loading the Builder interface. To find out why, I checked the browser console and found that lots of 404 errors are being shown for Upfront assets.

Just to make sure no other plugin (especially caching and minification plugins) is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please let us know what you find with plugin conflict test. If this test doesn't yield anything, we will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok