HTML not working in Store Settings>Payments>Manual Payment Settings>User Instructions

trying to add simple highlight html in this section – html IS allowed in this section.

Marketpress is displaying the code on the page. Here is what I’m using:

Payment will be collected upon delivery. <br><br>We Gladly Accept: Cash, Knet, Visa & Mastercard<br><br>Kindly let us know in advance if you require the KNET terminal by calling <strong>2575-4758</strong>.<br><br><strong><span style="background-color:#FFFF00">Pricing for meats and cheeses are based on weight and are approximate. Your actual delivered total may differ.</span></strong>

Any other coding suggestions? Works fine in Store Settings>Messages>Shopping Cart Pages>Order Confirmation Page

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi queenbee927,

That section can definitely work with html, though you’ll have to utilize the integrated editor buttons to achieve that currently, as illustrated here.

You can use the editor buttons for all the aspects of code you’ve posted there.

Let us know how that goes!

-David

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

I believe the instructions only allow for a certain sub-set of html codes. It’s either that or a possible issue with stripslashes as I see extras inserted into your code (and I’m seeing the same on my install).

Let me ask the developer to confirm whether styles can be added in this manner or only the styles displayed in the UI buttons are supported.

Thanks!

• Aaron
    • CTO

If you don’t have the unfiltered_html capability it will strip out styles. But your real problem is that you can’t put html in the visual editor. If you turn off visual editing in your user profile then you can paste code in there.

When WP 2.3 comes out i’ll be adding html tabs to the visual editors.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.