Html page link buttons will not link WP page to Marketpress pages

Hello On my W.P. page, that I have built,with my tie dye products,I have 5 html button links, to all the Marketpress category pages that I have created, with proper html destinations. Those buttons have never linked to any of the pages . The new page just read; "page not found', Do you know why the html buttons on my website product page won't link to the corresponding product pages in Marketplace Lite ? I uploaded the current version of Wordpress, two days ago. I copied and pasted the html slug codes that were suggested by the program. They just automatically turned into html code, as soon as I entered them anyway. Save and update publish.They Seemed to be understood and accepted by the program …The second thing that I have been trying to figure out for days is, The 8 error messages that appear above my header in my Wordpress EDITOR PAGE section .I guess that they are threads. It appears again in the VIEW PAGE section of all the INDIVIDUAL pages in the WP editor (except the Home page)(as seen in the screen shot attached, the HTML link buttons to my market press Lite product categories are also in the pic).Then it also appears on my live website.I checked the new version of Wordpress that I downloaded yesterday about wp-config-php being set at false, as I was told and it was set at false, so that does not appear to be the reason for the error script above the header. I checked it by taking the new version update WP file that I had downloaded and opening it, in a text editor.I guess that there is no way to check after it has been installed ? I'm assuming that it would not change from false to true after I installed it ? I couldn't see it in the theme stylesheet css. Please help me remove this error text.I can give you admin access I need user name and email. Please Help ! Thank you. Here is the short code: /*Hide Background image*/
.entry-background {
display: none;}

• Nastia

Hello @sheldon, I hope you are well today!

The buttons do not work because the URL in not right. The button URL should be for example:

http://mydomain.com/.../shirts-tank-tops

Right now is only showing the slug of the product. Please make sure that you inserted the full URLs.

The second thing that I have been trying to figure out for days is, The 8 error messages that appear above my header in my Wordpress EDITOR PAGE section .I guess that they are threads. It appears again in the VIEW PAGE section of all the INDIVIDUAL pages in the WP editor (except the Home page)(as seen in the screen shot attached, the HTML link buttons to my market press Lite product categories are also in the pic).

In case this answer didn't help you, most likely this is a conflict with a plugin/theme.

Would you please run a quick check for a conflict with a plugin or theme. Deactivate all the plugins and see if the errors appearing. Please switch to a WordPress default theme as well. If the errors not appearing, activate one plugin at the time to find out which one is causing this issue.

I'm assuming that it would not change from false to true after I installed it ?

It shouldn't change the code from false to true after re installation.

Here is the short code: /*Hide Background image*/
    .entry-background {
    display: none;}

This is a CSS code that i gave you in this thread to hide the background images on all product pages.

I have posted an answer to this here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/can-not-remove-huge-product-pic-at-the-top-of-product-category-page-above-product-list?replies=14#post-990779

Please install Simple Custom CSS plugin now go to Appearance > Custom CSS, add following CSS code in the custom CSS box and save changes.

Please, let me know if you require additional information or further clarification regarding this matter.

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.