HTTP 500 after user registration

I was having trouble enabling Captcha on the above website, so Adam Czajczyk help me replace my sign up page for a pop-up created by Hustle plugin. It resolve the issue and now I have the captcha in the sign up form, but after clicking "Register" I get a HTTP 500. The user is created though. Looking at the apache log, I can see the following error: "[Mon Apr 15 14:05:33.925582 2019] [php7:error] [pid 3469] [client 71.188.122.201:62848] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function wp_custom_user_redirect(), 1 passed in /var/www/jobsulting.consultingquest.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286 and exactly 2 expected in /var/www/jobsulting.consultingquest.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/jobify-extended/functions.php:251\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/jobsulting.consultingquest.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): wp_custom_user_redirect('/':wink:\n#1 /var/www/jobsulting.consultingquest.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters('/', Array)\n#2 /var/www/jobsulting.consultingquest.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-form-handler.php(1092): apply_filters('woocommerce_reg...', '/':wink:\n#3 /var/www/jobsulting.consultingquest.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WC_Form_Handler::process_registration('':wink:\n#4 /var/www/jobsulting.consultingquest.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)\n#5 /var/www/jobsultin in /var/www/jobsulting.consultingquest.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/jobify-extended/functions.php on line 251, referer: https://jobsulting.consultingquest.com/"
So I need help trying to figure it out.
I already tried to remove the custom code suggest by Adam and also disabled the captcha plugin, but the HTTP 500 is still there. So it's no related to that.

Thank you.