HTTP ERROR 500 if trying to delete a page when having SmartCrawl activated

I’m getting a HTTP ERROR 500 if trying to delete a page from the main site of my network when having SmartCrawl network activated.
I tried running a conflict test and the issue seems to be related to the bbPress plugin.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hi Howard

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Would you please start with one simple tweak to the site configuration? Please add following line to the "wp-config.php" file, right above the "/* That's all, stop editing */" line:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Once it's there, give it another try and see if it helped. If it doesn't solve the problem, I'll need to take the closer look. However, while I am able to access the site, I can't access FTP: unfortunately, it lets me log in but probably either the path or permissions for that FTP user that you shared during the chat ("dev.dezign....com") doesn't let me access any files on server, instead putting me into a "root" folder with no file listing and "405 method not allowed" error.

So, if the "trick" mentioned above doesn't help, please check and adjust FTP settings so they would be working and let me know here (please do not post any access credentials here, you already given them during the chat so just make sure that they are working properly).

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.