HTTPS URL not working

The pop up is only supposed to fire on this one URL but it won't fire on the HTTPS version even though it fires just fine on the HTTP version

I even enabled the advanced url setting and put "", "", "", and '" in as allowed URLS

• Rupok

Hi Steve,

Well, he had this issue reported before and it was fixed long ago. It was fixed in the release at December 26, 2014 - version . I can see that you are using the latest version, so this issue should not be there. To confirm this, I tried to regenerate this issue in my test HTTPS site but I could not regenerate also. Popup is firing fine when set for a specific URL in my SSL Enabled test site. So I think, this is your site specific issue.

Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide:

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!