Hub Access

Quick question: I there a way for a site with a "Pro" WPMU Dev plugin to be able to access "The Hub" without login credentials?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Dan

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I believe by "pro plugin" you mean the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin, right?

This plugin must be logged in into the WPMU DEV account in order to register the site (assign it to your account) and to "unlock" all the "pro" features and tools available only to Members. Once it is logged in, it will have access all the time as long as the plugin is kept active. If it's deactivated or gets logged out - site will stay on your site's list for a while but will not have any access and will eventually be removed.

However, if - for example - you deactivate the plugin (but do not log it out of your account) and hand the site over to somebody else, that someone can still re-activate plugin and it will login back.

Having that said, I'd like to ask if there's any specific reason for this question - do you see that somebody gained some unathorized access to your site or are you trying to achieve some sort of setup/features without logging the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin in?

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.