[Hub] Hide Tickets

Setup Hub so when you add a site you can enable or disable tickets from showing up after you add the plugins in WordPress. I understand there is a CSS Override that lets us as users do this now but when your having to onboard many sites I would be easier to have as an early step with a checkbox to on/off

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Frank Zabroski

I feel a bit lost here, could you please elaborate a bit more on this?

There are no tickets visible in Hub, there are though in WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin on site:

Is this what you're referring to? Please advise!

Please keep in mind that this section doesn't display site-specific threads, but all of your opened threads. Also, only the WP user who connected WPMUDEV Dashboard can have access to it.
    More details:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/update-notifications-plugin-information/
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/#wpmud-hg-project-documentation

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Live-Tech
    • MasterZ

That screen shot shows what I would like to hide but I would prefer not to follow documentation and added per site the code to manually do this. As I add and manage a lot of client sites it would be much easier to have a choice to on/off this from the hub or the plugin that forces that override for me.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Frank Zabroski

Hope you're doing well!

Thank you for your suggestion, I've forwarded it to our developers. Please note, the WPMU DEV Dashboard is shown only to the administrator account that has installed the plugin in the first place. So if you have different admin accounts with your client, the WPMU DEV Dashboard menu is not even shown on the sidebar for other accounts.

More admins, that can see the plugin options, can be added from WPMU DEV > Settings under the Permission tab. Please see this screenshot:

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Live-Tech
    • MasterZ

Any possible traction on this. I am getting into more site hosting now and need to start dealing with a lot more wp installs and it would be nice to keep some of my info with WPMUDev a little more private is I am to scale to an enterprise level of use with this product. Just from me saving a ton of time and bouncing around this set of tools on my own I can see how my staff would save hours managing same portal. I would hate losing use of this tool cause were growing and cant bring it with us.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Frank Zabroski,

hope you're doing good today!

Unfortunately there's no development on this part and it's still under consideration from our growth team. Can you please make clear to me the exact use case for which you need that?

As far as I understand, is to hide your threads in our forums from additional admin users that you add in WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin, correct?

Let me know, if there's any other use-case that I might be missing here! :slight_smile:

Thank you,
    Dimitris

• Live-Tech
    • MasterZ

I am happy to see the new whitelabel items you guys added. These new features basically solve my issue.
    This was awesome.

It would make life a little easier when u manage many sites if you could default the desired settings from the hub part of your website.

• Dimitris
      • Support Star

Hey Frank Zabroski

White-label is actually working more for Smush and HummingBird plugins at the moment, but more plugins are going to implement code to follow this in their future updates.

Hub is going to get updated to v.2.0 soon and we're moving into that direction, being able to apply settings in bulk.

Please keep an eye for this upcoming update and let us know what you think of, preferably in a new thread. :slight_smile:

Take care,
      Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.