*****/*****/full_backup-*****/.zip
</Key>
<RequestId>********************/</RequestId>
<HostId>
</HostId>
</Error>
  • Kathleen
    • New Recruit

I gave access but also happened to go in through ftp and saw in my uploads/snapshot folder that the backups were there. I had access to my dashboard so I decided to try a restore through the dashboard. It told me the restore failed but actually it didn't. Strange. Right now the site is back to how I wanted it - from the latest backup. So all is well except that I did get the errors. I've left support active on my site just in case you want to take a look still.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Kathleen

Hope you're doing well!

I've visited your site and looks like none of teh backups are uploaded to the Hub; they are stored on your localhost folder. This is why these could not be downloaded from The Hub.

To find out why the backup files are not uploaded please enable WordPress debug mode. Add the following lines into the wp-config.php file

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

Please make sure that you insert these lines above /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ in the wp-config.php file.

Run a new backup and see if the files are still not uploaded. All errors will be saved in the debug.log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. Please rename teh debug.log to debug.txt and attach it here so we could have a closer look at it.

Let us know how it went!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.