[Hub] Run automate manually and add extra backups

I’m wondering if two requests can be implemented on HUB,

The first one about Automate, I would like to be able to run the Automate manually, so we can have the Automate backup and all features from this tool but not having to schedule this.

Second, is possible to add extra backups on HUB, the regular Snapshot and 3rd party Managed Backups destinations, so it can be included in reports and managed from HUB too.

Thanks in advance.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Ed Ellingham,

The first one about Automate, I would like to be able to run the Automate manually, so we can have the Automate backup and all features from this tool but not having to schedule this.

This feature does sound handy, I’ll make sure to bring this into our team’s attention so that they could check the possibilities of implementing this feature down the plugin roadmap.

Second, is possible to add extra backups on HUB, the regular Snapshot and 3rd party Managed Backups destinations, so it can be included in reports and managed from HUB too.

I’m afraid at the moment Automate, and the reports only support Managed Backups to our Hub.

You could use the Snapshot plugin which allows creating 3rd party destinations, under Snapshot > Destinations page. However, at the moment I’m afraid there isn’t any out of the box setting other than that.

However, our developers are already aware of such feature requests and will be looking to include 3rd party full backups in a future release.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.