Hub says site is down for 5-6 days, but its not.

There should be some notes on this from an hour long support chat I had yesterday, which should be reviewed. We never resolved the issue. I've disabled all plugins, so it doesn't appear to be a plugin in conflict. I've verified that my server and security measures are not blocking any IPs... appears that perhaps the IP of my site is being blocked by the Hub -- but system admin at WPMUDEV has not reported back to confirm or explain why this may be yet.

• James Morris

Hello xbladerunner,

I hope you are well today. I'll be following up with you regarding your chat.

Unfortunately, when I tried to access your site to look into this further, I found that Support Access had already expired. Also, I found no access details in your chat transcript.

In order to help you better with your issue, would you please grant me access to your site and server?

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

~OR~

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

Best regards,

James Morris

• John

I have the same/similar problem. One of my sites was running the Polylang plugin because I had content in both Dutch and English. I removed the Dutch content and disabled the plugin which changes the root URL from vanberghem.com/en to just plain vanberghem.com Uptime monitor keeps checking vanberghem.com/en (which no longer exists) and tells me the site is down. Adding & removing the site doesn't change it. Is there any way to change the URL it checks?

• xbladerunner

FYI to anyone having similar issue that discovers this post: I never felt it was truly needed to send in my server login/password info (and therefor didn't) given that we deduced in the chat what was going on was on WPMUDEV's side -- e.g., needed a system admin at WPMUDEV to provide info as to why the Hub was blocking my site's access. Never got that feedback, but eventually the Hub stopped blocking my site, so marked as resolved. Sorry there is no more details to provide.