Hub scheduled reports not generating.

I have some scheduled reports set for some of my sites in the hub, except I haven't received any reports or emails this month at all.

For example:

al+++++++lor.co and b+++++++lay.com

They should have gone out on the 1st & 2nd of this month.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Blue Zoo

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

There's not much in logs except for an information that the "report was marked for processing" on the scheduled date but it looks like it was never processed. In case of the "brun...com" site it also seems there was some issue with SEO scan but there's nothing like that logged for "alla...co" site.

I'll need to consult that with our admins/developers but I would also like to check these sites' configuration first to see if there's anything on them that could possibly block any scans required to generate report. That being said, could you please enable support access to these two sites in question?

To do so, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access" page in their back-ends and click on "Grant support access" button there, then let me know here once it's done.

Can you also confirm that the issue is with these sites only or did it/does it happen to some other sites of yours that you got registered with The Hub?

Best regards,
    Adam

• Blue Zoo
    • New Recruit

I've granted access to both of the sites. The sites that were scheduled to send out reports on the 1-2 haven't worked. Those from April 3 onward are reporting that they've been sent out. Please let me know if you need any more information on how these are set up.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Blue Zoo

Thank you for your response!

It seems, however, that support access didn't get enabled or it just expired meanwhile. Could you please grant it again? That might help.

Meanwhile, we talked to our developers and they are looking into the issue on our end. Please keep an eye on this ticket and we'll update you here as soon as we get more information from them.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.