[Hub] Site labels

Maybe an idea to give the hub user an option to rename his site labels. For example i have websites starting with http://www.example.com and websites without the www. Hard to keep it on alphabetical order. It's not that big of issue but I thought of it to be a nice idea.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hi ROIverhogen,

I hope you're well today!

We already have a website "grouping" and "tagging" on a future features list so that should come to The Hub in future. The idea is to add tags to the registered sites to allow for easy searching/filtering.

If I understand correctly, what you are suggesting is a bit different and you'd like to either change "names" under which sites are listed in The Hub or add names/labels to them, right? Just to make sure? Assuming that we're going to add tags in future - would such labels still be necessary/handy for you and if so, in what way they should be different from tags?

I'm asking to get a better picture of your idea so I could discuss it with our developers :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

• ROIverhogen

Hi Adam,

I'm great thanks. How about yourself?

Grouping and tagging sounds amazing. At first I was thinking the following:
    When I go to my hub/my-websites I see the list with website names. Some of my websites start with www. and some of them don't. So I was thinking of a feature where I'm able to click on the website name and instead of opening the dropdown to the plugins, it would allow me to change the label. So in this case I would click on "www. example.com" so I can change it to just "Example".

However, now that you already have a website grouping in mind this might no longer be needed. If it is what I think it is. Is it like, making a group tag "Example" in which I can drag my websites of example.com and example.nl etc. into? In that case my previous feature request would no longer be needed if I can name my own groups.

Thanks for your reply,
    Bjorn

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.