[HUB] Uptime Monitoring off on all my sites in HUB

My card had expired in February and I could not renew Membership in WPMU DEV. We resolved the issue almost immediately via email.
From chat I was inform that:
The only thing that turns off monitoring is when a site is logged out of hub, or membership expires

Membership was renewed in something like 24 hours. This is normal in business. Your setup should allow for a grace period of at least a couple of days if the charge does not go through.

Now I have to go through and set everything up again.

Not user friendly at all. Also, I can not just select the sites I want and turn on Uptime Notifications for all of them at once. Have to do it manually.
Plus, your system needs a feature to notify for a database connection error like the one I had. I realize the site is technically "up" but you should be able to determine if there is an issue like this. These are needed features.

Don't get me wrong, the support I've gotten for WP issues from WPMUdev has been GREAT, but Hub and the tools seem really to be lacking in function.

• Nastia

Hello Steve McGough

Hope you're doing well!

I am sorry to hear that you had this issue and I apologize for the inconvenience. I have forwarded your feedback to our devlopers hopefully we will find a solution for your requests.

Plus, your system needs a feature to notify for a database connection error like the one I had. I realize the site is technically "up" but you should be able to determine if there is an issue like this. These are needed features.

I've tested this issue by adding incorrect database credentials to the wp-config.php file, to create database connection error and could not reproduce it. The Uptime returned that the site was down. Please let me know, was the database corrupted on your end or the MySQL server was down?

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.