[HUB::My Websites] Search/Find Instances (of Plugin or Theme)

As I browse through my 100+ sites listed on the HUB > My Websites, I’m realizing how many of the older ones have X plugin or Y theme installed on them.

Sometimes I want to check the version, sometimes I wanted to uninstall… but any way I slice it, having to go through each one can be a real time consuming process.

It’d be a real time saver if there was some type of Search available, that’d search through Plugins, Themes and/or Both. …yeah, that’d be a real time saver!

Long story short, the plugins that I used back when I started my journey with WPMU are far from the plugins of choice that I’m currently using. Some are the same, but some make me cringe when I stumble upon them.

Anyhow… just throwing out my .02 :wink:

cheers,

splaquet

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi splaquet

I hope you’re having a nice day!

A new Hub 2.0 will bring some nice “navigational” features and ways to better handle larger number of sites. This sounds to me like quite a useful addition to it so I’ve passed your suggestion to our developers already.

Do you have some suggestions e.g. on how should the results of such search be presented or what additional “conditions/filters” could be handy in case of such search? I’d be love to get your opinion on this as well :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Adam

• splaquet
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I’m eagerly looking forward to checking out the new HUB and all of its reinvented awesomeness!

And thanks for passing this along. There’s a plugin I used frequently back in the day, but it isn’t really needed now. I keep finding it lingering throughout. The HUB makes it easier to spot, but that’s if I happen to catch it, in the mix.

Any chance some of us can get early access to HUB 2.0? :wink:

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi guys!

Just a small update that I think you gonna like :slight_smile: I just got confirmation that such feature is already on the list and should be there after the Hub 2.0 is “unleashed”. I’m not sure if it will be there right from the start but it is planned.

Have a great day!

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.