HubSport Java script not opening in popup pro

I have been trying to include a javascript element in the popup but when i do nothing will show (either in preview or on the frontend)

The button that should trigger the popover is working for standard content - you can currently see this on http://pink.simp*****.com/ homepage where there is a big button saying "take our survey for your free report"

For me (using chrome) the popup wont open at all with this code in place. The page just gets reloaded.

• Dimitris

Hello chris,

hope you're doing good today!

I inspected this popup and your implementation and made it to work. :slight_smile:

First, I replace the Button element in Divi builder with a Code element. I did that, because Button element was actually creating a link that was pointing to homepage, that's why the refresh on click.
    In that Code element I inserted a button element instead, with proper ID and classes (what Button element had).

Then, I noticed that the custom script was failing as the prerequisite JS file wasn't loaded properly. In order to surpass this, I inserted the 3rd party JS link inside the same Code element that I used above (and removed it from the popup content of course).

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

PS. Please keep in mind that we now advise our members to use Hustle plugin instead, as it includes popups (and slide-ins, embeds, social sharing modules) and contains much much more options.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.