Huge bug when trying to make Events + work with Membership 2

I'm trying to setup a Meetup like site using Events +, Membership 2 and BuddyPress.
(https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/building-meetup-events-membership-2/)

I could setup the membership registration to work with buddypress, and it works great.

The problems start as soon as I activate the Events + plugin:
When I try to replicate the subscription process, when I click on "complete signup" button, I'm getting a blank page instead of being redirected properly to the payment or confirmation page. I activated the debug function, and here is what I get...

Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /home/parisforher/public_html/parisforher/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/events-and-bookings.php on line 153

Please help, I really need the events plugin to work in combination with membership 2.
Thanks a lot

• Andrew
    • Flash Drive

Not sure if this is related, but I'm also getting the same error in my Log since I've recently installed Events+ and trying to show events in an Essential Grid that I've just installed as well. I don't want to highjack this thread, but just wanted to pipe up since I am not finding any results when I search for this problem on Google, and any solution here might help me or someone else in the future. I'll post back if I find anything helpful.

• Huberson
    • Recruit

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue, and we really sorry for the inconvenience. I was able to replicated the error and noticed our developers. They will look into it as soon as possible.

Please refer to thread for any update.

Best,
    Huberson

• Huberson
    • Recruit

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue, and we really sorry for the inconvenience. I was able to replicated the error and noticed our developers. They will look into it as soon as possible.

Please refer to thread for any update.

Best,
    Huberson

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.