Huming bird testing not working

The performance test didn't return any results. This probably means you're on a local website (which we can't scan) or something went wrong trying to access WPMU DEV. Try again and if this error continues to appear please open a ticket with our support heroes
TRY AGAIN SUPPORT

• Rupok

Hi Ari, thanks for asking.

The performance test didn't return any results.

Many times, it got resolved by trying again couple of times. If you tried couple of times again and still the problem is there, then we need to check this. I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Can you also turn on debug mode in WordPress? To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

Past errors here. If file is very long, paste them to a text file and attach with your reply.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Ari,

Good news. Performance scan is working fine now on your site and you don't need to go into coding anymore. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

To be honest, I didn't do anything. I just logged in with Support Access and went to Hummingbird Dashboard. Clicked on "Try Again" once, it didn't help. Clicked on "Try Again" again, and voila! It's working now.

Please let us know if it ever stops working again (I don't think it should). We will be glad to assist further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok