Humingbird

Hello,
Hummingbird perf report does not work...
Rgs,
Hervé

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey Hervé,

How are you doing today?

Thanks for granting admin access, I've checked your site and I could see the error. However, after clicking "Try again" report properly loaded, see screenshot.

It's possible that this was just a glitch since everything seems to be working, if you run into any issues please let us know :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Bojan

• Herve
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks Bojan,
    I need your help. I have not a big deal of experience in optimizing sites.
    I would like to receive your insight about my site...
    Also, I have seen my activity stream content is taking a long time to load , because it is packed with data.
    Is there a way to lazy load the activity or reduce te number of posts to be loaded once in a time in the activity stream ?
    Best regards,
    hervé

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey again Hervé,

I've checked the activity page and the load time is quite decent to be fair. However, there are also ways to improve that even more.

So what I'd like to suggest is also adding caching plugin such as WP Super Cache for example since Hummingbird offers only browser caching, you can learn more about browser caching here.

You can also find this as a suggestion in the performance report under "IMPROVE SERVER RESPONSE TIME".

Overall 80 is a pretty good score, just follow suggestions in the performace report if you want to try to improve it more.

Cheers,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.