Humminbird combined with W3 Total Cache Benchmark Testing Assistance

Hey Team!

I need to do some benchmark testing. How can I "disable" the Hummingbird minification portion (only) so that I can test whether or not the W3 Total Cache plugin would be faster with page cache enabled?

Also, would your team be able to help me organize my CSS/JS files in the website so that it combines/strategically loads the correct files which will make it faster?

Please advise at your earliest convenience. I've opened my site up if you all want to take a look by chance.

Thanks!

• Milan

Hello Chad B ,

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

I can see that you have already disabled Hummingbird's minification setting. So you can easily now test other caching plugin's performance. :slight_smile:

Also, would your team be able to help me organize my CSS/JS files in the website so that it combines/strategically loads the correct files which will make it faster?

I am sorry but we are not offering any such service here, but most of the combination part would be done by our Hummingbird plugin. You can analyse and define which files should be combined or minified in minification setting of Hummingbird. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps you. :slight_smile:
    Regards,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.