Hummingbird

Hummingbird will not run a report, and the site has been running very slowly. Could you take a look and advise, please?

Getting this....
"the performance test didn't return any results. This probably means you're on a local website (which we can't scan) or something went wrong trying to access WPMU DEV. Try again and if this error continues to appear please open a ticket with our support heroes."

• Rupok

Hi Jim, hope you had a wonderful day.

I checked your site and it's loading pretty fast on my browser. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies and check again? Can you please try from a different browser?

It's pretty tough to tell why performance test is not happening. But when I tried to check your site speed with GTmetrix, it showed me this error "An error occurred fetching the page: Status read failed: Connection reset by peer". I assume, this is the reason which is blocking the report generation. Can you please talk to your server regarding this issue?

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.