hummingbird

I have problem starting cache and gzip and my webhotel said that the componets is installed and running, which told in your error message and htacces is updated correctly
can you help
I have opened access to website for support
regards
ole

• Nithin

Hi Ole,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

It seems like the support access is disabled, could you please send us your credentials, so that we could give a closer look.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic.

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin

Hi Ole,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Thank you sending in the credentials, but I'm afraid, I'm still not able to login, as i'm getting this error:

FEJL: Ugyldigt brugernavn. Mistet din adgangskode?
    ERROR: Invalid user. Lost your password?

I even asked one of my colleagues to check the WordPress dashboard credentials, and even he wasn't able to login.

I even tried to create a new user through FTP to gain access, but it doesn't seem to make any difference, that made me wonder whether, I'm checking the correct folder? ie /web

One question ,
    will hummingbird give me the best sulution for page optimization, know you
    have a product called w3, is it better or is it the same

Hummingbird plugin is not a cache plugin, it helps you to compress, minifiy, monitor your server, and also provides browser caching. All these features should will help optimize your website. I'm not sure what you meant by w3, if you meant W3 Total Cache, then that product is not related to WPMU DEV. But of course, you can use the plugin along side Hummingbird plugin to cache your website.

I hope this helps. Please advise if I'm had missed out anything, so that we could help get this resolved asap. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.