[Hummingbird] Asset optimization

Currently, I’m using Elementor plugin to build my websites, after activated Asset Optimization (basic mode) the plugin it has deactivated the Elementor features.

May I know what setting should I disable in the Hummingbird for me to enable the Elementor plugin.

I am unable to use the Elementor editor, on my front-end should have Elementor direct edit features but is has been disabled.

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Andy

Hope you are doing good today.

I escalate this issue to our developers to take closer look on this. We will post an update here as soon as more information is available.

Please keep in mind that our SLS Team deals with more complicated issues, so it may take a little longer for them to reply here. Thank you for your patience while we look into this further.

Kind Regards,

Kris

• Andy
    • New Recruit

Hi Team,

As I tested on the website, after I deactivate the CDN feature on Hummingbird, the websites is able to operate normally. Hope this information can help speed up the progress of the solving this issues. We need assistance asap for our websites to run in good condition.

• Tho Bui
    • Staff

Hello Andy,

Regarding your issue, you can fix this by adding the custom snipped code below to your child theme’s functions.php file:

add_action( 'init', function(){
    if( function_exists('poka_move_jquery_bottom') ){
    remove_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'poka_move_jquery_bottom' );
    }
    });

Please note, I added this for you so your issue should be fixed.

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Tho Bui

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Andy,

This is more related to the site-specific issue, what’s shared above is a workaround. I’m afraid, there isn’t any fix in the plugin side regarding this.

Please don’t remove the code. It would be better to keep the above code in your child themes functions.php file, so it doesn’t get overridden when the theme is updated too.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.