hummingbird blocking my ditty new plugin and icegram plugin

Hi

I had to deactivate humming bird as it was hindering my ditty new plugin and icegram plugin.

After deactivation it started working

• Sajid

Hi sunita,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am assuming that you have enabled minifcation module that has potential to break the frontend of your website as stated clearly on the minification page (I am quoting that here for reference).

administrator, moving files between the header and footer of your page can break your website. We recommend tweaking and checking each file as you go and if a setting causes errors then revert the setting here.

That said you have to be careful while using this feature. Keep checking your website each time you make any change here, if something goes wrong then come back, revert that change and try a different combination. I know that is lengthy process but I am afraid that is the only way to use this feature safely.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance or its not what I mentioned above and please explain the issue with a little more details with screenshots if possible :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.