Hummingbird broke login page CSS

Hi!
I'm using Hummingbird to optimize my site, and it works very well.

However, I found out that the login page has lost all the styles: now the login form is in the upper-left corner of the page, with white background and without any styles.

The main style for the login page is login.min.css, but I can't find this file in the Hummingbird Minification page.

I excluded all CSS files from Hummingbird, but the problem persist.
If i disable the minification functionality, the login page is fine.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Stefano,

Thanks for granting access.

Strange this is that even if I disable minification for all files and set their loading method to original the issue is still there, but I was unable to replicate this on my installation no matter what I tried.

Can you please do some troubleshooting for me, can you start with switching to your parent theme and see if that makes any difference, if not could you try switching to default WP theme and disabling your other plugins so we can see if there are some conflicts on that end?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Stefano
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi,
    the problem is getting worse: now if I enable minification the CSS styles are lost in the whole website!
    I disabled the caching plugin and removed some optimization scripts from .htaccess file. Nothing more.

I have the same website in a temporary domain where I developed the site. When the site was finished, I migrated to the definitive domain. Well, in the temporary domain, the site doesn't have any problem, even with cache and .htaccess scripts!

Could it be something related to the domain?

Obviously I'm missing something, this is too strange.

• Stefano
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Predrag,
    the two sites are in the same server, the only difference is the name of the root directory.

However, I restored the staging site (which works) again in the definitive domain, and now it seems to work fine. I'll keep you updated if something strange happens.

If nothing happens in some days, I'll mark the topic as Resolved :slight_smile:

Maybe, something just went wrong during the previous migration.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.