Hummingbird Bug - Back-end UI added to the front

Hummingbird is adding a div on the front-end with some UI that should go on the back-end of the site. Can you please check it?

• Kjetil Wikestad
    • ProDev

Hei Nithin.

I appreciate that you are looking into this issue, and as a developer myself I know sometimes embarrassing bugs sneaks by quality control.

But.... This should really not happen. This actually have an visually effect on the front end, adding a empty bar at the bottom of the page. And therefore should have the highest priority.

Answering reports of this bug with several smileys is not appropriate. This is not a smiling matter, it deadly serious when a plugin breaks the layout of sites.

And to make matters worse, it takes much too long to fix this. Not having a fix for this several hours later hurts the perception of professionalism and competency of both for me as developer and also you, wmpudev, as a trusted partner.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Kjetil Wikestad Neuralab

The issue was looked upon by the developers seriously, and we do understand how such issues could hamper the workflow of the site. Apologise for any inconveniences due to this.

We have released Hummingbird Pro version 2.0.0.1, which should have the patch to fix the bug noticed regarding this.

Please do update the plugin, and let us know if you need any further assistance. Have a good day.

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.