Hummingbird Bug: Related Posts Does Not Display, HUGE gap between LEAVE A COMMENT

I am using the Avada theme, (latest version and updates applied), and I find that the "RELATED POSTS" does not display, and I have a HUGE gap between "RELATED POSTS" and "LEAVE A COMMENT".

When I disable all plugins, it looks fine. When I enable Hummingbird, "RELATED POSTS" does not display, and I have a HUGE gap between "RELATED POSTS" and "LEAVE A COMMENT".

Please provide a resolution.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Tim,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Issues like this one are usually caused by Minification feature of Hummingbird. The "minification" is quite a complex process and nearly impossible to set it up in a fully automated way for every possible WP configuration around. That's why in some cases it should be manually "tweaked" using "minify" and "combine" switches on "Hummingbird -> Minification" page.

However, I did try that on your site and so far to no luck. I do see however that there's a Cloudflare setup for your site so even though it's integrated and controlled by Hummingbird, would that be possible that you temporarily disabled it so the site would be directly accessible? I would like to check it again then and give Minification settings another try. Would that be possible?

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Tim,

Minification is bit of a tricky tool to use as it highly depends on the theme and plugins you have installed and how their files are responding to minification.

Each site basically needs to be configured differently based on that, in your case it seems that the issue was related to Avada main JS file so when I excluded that file from minification the related posts are back and there's no huge gap anymore.

You can check it out yourself now and let us know if you have any additional questions about this.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.