hummingbird cannot scan error

Hi,
I have support access on for aficreditsolutions.com.
Hummingbird is giving this error on a site and it is definitely not a local site. It's on a VPS.

Here is the error:
The performance test didn't return any results. This probably means you're on a local website (which we can't scan) or something went wrong trying to access WPMU DEV. Try again and if this error continues to appear please open a ticket with our support heroes

• Jayman Pandya
    • Recruit

Hi cornelius_butler,

I ran a scan on your site and was able to do it.

But I want to bring to your notice that there are few reports of intermittent issues with Performance scans since today morning and it has been escalated to the respective team.

Thank you for your patience
    Jayman

• Jayman Pandya
    • Recruit

Hi cornelius_butler

I tried running the test from both your site and The Hub again as a follow-up and was unable to do it, So I have raised a ticket with the Second Level Support.

Please give sometime to SLS team to revert to this as their response times are generally longer than the First Level Support team.

Joseph B : Can you please go ahead and create a new forum ticket for your problem, so that someone can have a closer look at your problem and assist you in solving it.

Thank you
    Jayman

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there all! :slight_smile:

This Performance Report issue in HummingBird is something we're experiencing recently and comes from the Google Pagespeed API side, mostly due to their recent update, and hence it works sometimes but fails most of the times during a scan.

At the moment, we don't have an exact estimated time regarding a fix, but our developers are aware of this issue and are currently working hard to get this fixed in next plugin release.

Please keep an eye in WPMUDEV Dashboard for any plugin update and don't forget to backup your website before doing so, or set Automate do that for you.

I'm sorry once again for the inconvenience here!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.