Hummingbird cause problems with footer plugin.

Hi I'm 99 % sure that Hummingbird causes problems at my footer, i use the Aspen Footer Plugin, and it works perfect with my other websites (also divi themes) but after hummingbird have been installed the org. Text got visible, and the custom text is forced outside the footer.

It's a new site but just look at the footer... i did give access to the support team

• Sajid

Hi Dennis Gram Nielsen,
    Hope you are doing good today

Thanks for granting support staff access. First I saw that issue on your site but after deactivating and then activating the Hummingbird plugin fixed it automatically (I have not done any thing else).

Also, regarding the Hummingbird plugin's Minification settings. This feature can break the front face of your website as clearly stated on the Minification page (quoting it here).

Admin, moving files between the header and footer of your page can break your website. We recommend tweaking and checking each file as you go and if a setting causes errors then revert the setting here.

So its recommended to use this feature carefully. The best way to use this feature is, make one change at a time and keep checking the front-end. If something went wrong then come back and try a different combination.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance

Best Regards,
    Sajid