hummingbird changed my navigation bar design

hello i have used your plugin to minify my site and now i have realy big changes to the navigation bar, i have been using the divi theme hoew can i manualy disable only the minfy on the section of the navigation bar?

• Rupok

Hi Noa,

Thanks for asking. I'm afraid, you can't exclude a specific portion of CSS from any file, but you can always exclude specific CSS files from minification. So at first, you need to find out which CSS file is providing design declarations for your navigation bar. You can do this with Firebug extension in Firefox or Chrome Dev Tool. Please note, you have to disable minification for all files first to find out the file.

When you are sure that which file is having CSS code for your navigation bar, go to minification settings page in your Dashboard and search for that file. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Now disable "minify" and "combine" for that file and this will exclude that file from minification.

I believe this will resolve your issue. If you get the same issue after doing all these, please let us know. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.