[Hummingbird] Clear Cache

I ran clear cache and got the error below I have a feeling that the mobile site is not showing correctly have had a blank screen hense I went to clear the cache

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function get_post_type_object(), 0 passed and exactly 1 expected in /home/motorho1/public_html/wp-includes/post.php:1007 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: get_post_type_object() #1 /home/motorho1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/app/module/audit/event-abstract.php(69): call_user_func_array('get_post_type_o...', Array) #2 /home/motorho1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/app/module/audit/event-abstract.php(275): WP_Defender\Module\Audit\Event_Abstract::get_program_args(Array, Array, Array) #3 /home/motorho1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/app/module/audit/component/audit-api.php(381): WP_Defender\Module\Audit\Event_Abstract->build_log_data('delete_post', Array, Array) #4 /home/motorho1/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WP_Defender\Module\Audit\Component\Audit_API::WP_Defender\Module\Audit\Component\{closure}(63034) #5 /home/motorho1/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) in /home/motorho1/public_html/wp-includes/post.php on line 1007