Hummingbird compatablity issues

I recently installed Hummingbird and network activated the plugin. Once I did that I was not able to get cornerstone, which is the X theme's built in wysiwyg option much like VC, to work.

This is not a huge issue for me since I realized what caused it and I have deactivated hummingbird for now.

I notice that some of it's features are still available in "the hub". What is the difference in using the plugin and just using the performance section in the hub?

• Michael Bissett

Hey Tyler, Michael here! :slight_smile:

Once I did that I was not able to get cornerstone, which is the X theme's built in wysiwyg option much like VC, to work.

At first blush, it sounds like a script was minified (or combined), that really shouldn't have been, which one that would be would require some trial & error.

I notice that some of it's features are still available in "the hub". What is the difference in using the plugin and just using the performance section in the hub?

While performance testing is available in the Hub, things like minification require Hummingbird to be active (if images are in question, our WP Smush Pro plugin would need to be active).

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.