HummingBird conflict with Theme

When I activate Hummingbird my menu and spacing is off with my site, how do I reset everything?

• Denitsa

Hello Gibran Jones,
    I hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us!

You can reset the plugin setting by going to Hummingbird -> Dashboard and hitting the Clear button in the upper right corner of the page.

Does this happen only when enabling he plugin, or do you perhaps turn on Minification too?
    As stated in the plugin

moving files between the header and footer of your page can break your website. We recommend tweaking and checking each file as you go and if a setting causes errors then revert the setting here.

This goes for enabling minification too, you'd want to enable this on a per-file basis until you reach the ideal setup for your site. First, you disable Minify and Combine for all your files, then try enabling those one by one, checking your site's layout in between. If it brakes, go back and disable the setting for that particular file and continue checking the others.

Does this help? If you have any other issues, please let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Regards,
    Denitsa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.