[Hummingbird] Cookie notification to visitors

I'm looking for options to advise visitors that we use cookies and get their consent. (As though there is a site still in existence that doesn't use cookies.)

UGH, Found it in Ultimate Branding. Never mind!!

I stumbled on this thread that implies the feature is built-in to Hummingbird but I don't see it. I tried doing this with Hustle but have so far been unsuccessful.
I'm hoping for some tips on how this can be done effectively (the example in that other request was perfect) using WPMU DEV tools rather than a new plugin.
Thanks!
(moderator, please feel free to re-tag this to whichever plugin is most appropriate) << Ultimate Branding!

• Tony G
    • Mr. LetsFixTheWorld

Thanks Ash! Yeah, I turned on the Ultimate Branding cookie notification and so far it seems like it will do the job.

I was confused about the Privacy Policy button referenced in the config page. It offers to display a button but no link. It occurred to me that it must be referring to the new WP Privacy info under Settings. I created a privacy page, assigned it under Settings>Privacy, and yes, the cookie notification now also offers a Privacy Policy button.

So yes, this is resolved but I need time to see how this works. I'll open a new ticket if required.
    Thanks!!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.