Hummingbird Dashboard Timeout

I've activated Hummingbird on a site and it has really slowed the site down. When I try and load the Hummingbird Dashboard page the site times out.
Also, Performance test doesn't work.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Matt

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I tried to check the issue but it seems that Hummingbird had been uninstalled from the site. I have noticed that you've a SiteGround cache (SGOptimizer) on site and Endurance cache (which currently seems to be disabled) so if those two were active when using Hummingbird that might have caused some issues, probably "messing up" a HB-related DB data a bit.

However, I would need to confirm this and for that I would need Hummingbird installed on site and a full access to the site. That being said, if require further assistance with it please re-install Hummingbird on site (though you don't have to enable it, I can do it later during testing) and also send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Adam Czajczyk
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password) - cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

I'll then access the site and investigate the issue in order to fix it.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.