[Hummingbird] Database Cleanup Did No Delete....

Database Cleanup Did No Delete post revisions, trashed posts or or expired transients. An error message appeared for each one, but no text was in the error message so Im not sure what the issue is.

• Oguz

Hey Andrea ,

Hope you're well, today.

I checked that feature on my fresh install WordPress test site and it looks like working normally. So there can be some conflict. First, can you try to check error logs? You need to activate WordPress error logging by editing wp-config.php file and place these codes;

/* Debug Settings */
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    /* End of Debug Settings */

Then try again and see the error again. After that, check the wp-content folder, is there any debug.log file? If yes please share that with us. If no check PHP error_logs on your server. If you are using cPanel there should be button about error_logs on your panel.

If there is no new information on error logs, you should try plugin conflict test. That means you need to deactivate all other plugins and try only with Hummingbird. But that can break your site or cause data loss. I recommend trying that with building staging site or take a full backup before that. If you find any conflict please let us know.

Cheers,
    Oguz

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.