Hummingbird doesnt appear to minimise js and css

Hi

I selected to compress the css and js files and clicked save changes. I then revisited the site in another browser to ensure those in queue would execute, but when I go back into hummingbird, nothings changed and it still says I need to minimise those css and js files. Any sugegstions?

• Dimitris

Hey there Matt,

hope you're doing good today and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

It's true that after making changes in Asset Optimization you should visit homepage so HummingBird will trigger all changes and start generating the new asset files. This can take some time (couple of minutes), depending the number of assets that's used in your installation.

Also keep in mind, that if there're any kind of errors loading CSS and JS files prior to optimisation, this could lead HummingBird not being able to generate the new asset files and these errors should first get resolved.

If this is still happening to you and as you didn't select any associated website so I could check, please consider granting temporary support access for us via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin, as described here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5
    Please post back here that you've granted support access, as we don't get any other notifications about it.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.