Hummingbird error - The performance test didn't return any results.

Please see below error i receive when running Hummingbird on my Wordpress multisite. And my sites are extremely slow as well.

The performance test didn't return any results. This probably means you're on a local website (which we can't scan) or something went wrong trying to access WPMU DEV. Try again and if this error continues to appear please open a ticket with our support heroes

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Winston

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

For some reasons, I can't login to your site with support access, I got the following error:

Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

Could you, please, send us your details through our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Katya Tsihotska"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login URL
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant URLs

Please use this subject line to ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile: DO NOT post your credentials here, as it's a public forum.

Also, in order to diagnose your issue, I'd request you to perform the two tests mentioned in the following:

1. Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test?
    The simplest way to perform a plugin conflict test:
    * Login to your site via FTP
    * Navigate to wp-content
    * Rename the plugins folder to _plugins
    * Creant new empty plugins folder
    * Move the plugin folder (ex: wp-hummingbird) you want to test from _plugins to plugins
    * Check if issue still persists, if no, proceed to the next step
    * Then, one at a time, move other plugin folders over from _plugins to plugins until the symptom returns

NOTE: While you are doing this, do not visit WP Admin > Plugins on your site. This will ensure that your plugins remain active when you copy them back over.

Let us know about results.

2. Enable wp debug. To enable WP_DEBUG, change the following line in your wp-config.php file:
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    To this:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

Please make sure to add the above code just before the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

After this, try to replicate issue again. Then go to /wp-content folder and check if debug.log file is there. If it's there. download it, save as debug.txt and attach to your next reply.

Kind regards,
    Katya

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.