[Hummingbird] Gzip Compression and white screen

Please help, for some reason we constantly get the WP white screen of death, when I then tinker with the hummingbird settings, it comes right again. Today however it now says that Gzip compression is not working correctly even though it has been for months. Please have a look see what is going on there.

• Nastia

Hello Janus Nieuwoudt-Dickerson

Hope you're doing well!

Usually, white screen of death happens because there is a conflict with another plugin. Please let us know, when all the other plugins are deactivated beside the Hummingbird plugin the white screen shows up again?

If all is well, start activating one plugin at the time, every time see if the white screen will be back.

As for the Gzip compression, this online tools shows that the compression is enabled on your site:
    https://checkgzipcompression.com/

Would you please grant access to your site so I could have a closer look? You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support.

Let us know when you do!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Nahid

Hey there Glendon !
      Hope you are doing well today!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered. Unfortunately, we weren't able to complete our investigation regarding this site-specific issue as we didn't hear back from the member associated with this thread. As we aren't able to replicate the issue on test sites and as we are really keen on keeping a thread specific to one member only in order to provide a better support experience, could you please get in touch with our Support team here so that we can address it separately for you? We really appreciate your consideration regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
      Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.