Hummingbird has destroyed my website

I ran all of the various options on hummingbird and now my site is broken. My homepage slider no longer displays and various headings and other images and sliders on the site have disappeared. Before I restore my site, is there anything I could have done wrong?

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Jonathon, hope you had a wonderful day.

Actually it's pretty tough for us to conclude something without seeing your current configuration. Moreover, is your site broken with default WordPress themes when using Hummingbird? Or this is happening with your current theme? Can you please guide us to see where the images were there but not showing now? I can inspect elements to find out the reason.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Jonathon
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi, I am using the Education theme by Eduma (Thimpress) and have not run hummingbird on any other theme. I cannot change the theme as many of the components of my website are built on the theme elements. On the home page: The top menu has disappeared, the top slider is not showing (text and images), I have another slider just below the top slider with about 22 logo images that have disappeared. Most of the custom headings have disappeared and the map in the footer has gone too. I have not even looked at any of the other pages yet but these are the issues on the home page. Do you need admin access to look further?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jonathon,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Could you please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look. Most probably it looks like it's due to minification, moving your files while minified can sometimes break the CSS, it has to do mostly with how your theme honor these minification settings. You'll have to tweak the files causing this issue, under Hummingbird > Minification.

To be sure, we would need to check your configuration, you can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or see this manual.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this resolved asap. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Jonathon
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Nithin

Thanks for the reply. I checked into my site yesterday evening and everything seems to be fine now. I had assumed that Rupok may have done some fixing on the site but it seems not.

So it would seem there is no further action required at this stage.

kind regards
    Jonathon

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.