[Hummingbird] HummingBird and cloudflare connected but no active zones

When I connect hummingbird to my cloudflare account, I get an error saying: "CloudFlare is connected, but it appears you don’t have any active zones for this domain. Double check your domain has been added to Cloudflare and tap re-check when ready."

As a result, I am unable to access my cloudflare settings though hummingbird.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Chris

I was testing on my site and I can only replicate this error message you get if I’m actually trying to connect a site from Cloudflare that is not registered there, but for which I’ve created an account.

Would you please be so kind to send any screenshot from Cloudflare where we can see that the site you’re having issues with is currently active there since there’s no way for us to check this.

Also, would you please send me your admin login and cPanel details so that our developer can check?

You can send me privately in the following format:
    1. Please go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    2. Select "I have a different question" if not selected
    3. In subject line put "Attn-Ash" (this will ensure that the email is assigned to me)
    4. Provide the wanted details.
    5. Add the thread link in the message so that I can track.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Chris
    • New Recruit

Hi Ash,

Thanks for the response. You are totally correct -- I hadn't registered my site yet (I had registered different sites, but not the one I was asking about). Adding the site to Cloudflare corrected the problem. Thanks!

Chris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.