[Hummingbird] Hummingbird cannot test or open dashboard

A couple of weeks ago I had issues with the site, that ultimately boiled down to a cloudflare railgun issue between siteground and cloudflare. This was then disabled and the site is running great, however now when I try to go to the hummingbird dashboard I get a cloudflare error after a while, and I cannot run a performance test.

I have enabled support access, I have no doubt that the disabling of railgun has changed something but I am at a loss other than that.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello JohnHQLD

I hope you're doing fine today!

The Railgun is, generally speaking, a sort of "on the fly compressor" of data between your host and CloudFlare. I don't know the details of how it works (as it's a CF's own solution) but from what I understand from the description that they provided, disabling it shouldn't actually cause troubles.

It can, however, make the site/connection slower so that might e.g. lead to timeouts. But nonetheless I don't think the issue is so "directly" related to disabling Railgun :slight_smile:

I know that you have enabled support access but, unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work for me. When I try to access your site, I'm taken to the "404 Not found" WP error page. I think the "wp-admin/wp-login.php pages had been changed to something else in a way that "support access" might not be able to handle.

In that case, the solution would be to let me access the site directly. It would also be helpful if I could check server and WP configuration on the server so would you please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Adam Czajczyk
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password) - cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Before doing that, please also run one more simple test: set the CloudFlare to "dev" mode temporarily and see if the issue goes away or not. Then enable it back but let me know about the result.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.