[Hummingbird] Hummingbird Flagged by 3 External Providers

Hi guys,

Another, resource has identified Hummingbird as causing a detrimental affect on the website/plugins.

Please see below:

Hi Rob,
Thanks for your reply. Just wondering, did you deactivate the "Hummingbird Pro" plugin to check on this? This is what I've done http://somup.com/cqeYh5nTwm and it works fine. Maybe you should check the settings in the "Hummingbird Pro" plugin?
Thanks!

This message is from the Essential Grid web dev.

So GoDaddy, ThemePunch and the Theme dev are all saying the same thing about Hummingbird.
Whenever they fix a broken element - they simply turn off Hummingbird.

I understand that you have recommended a very lengthy test to try turning off all plugins and restarting each one by one etc.
This is very advanced and time consuming. It seems like Hummingbird needs some tweaking.

Regarding the website transfer and trial on WPMU-Dev host, at this time as we are desperately trying to get http://www.eckestudios.com site launched (several weeks late now). We haven't not yet had time to try loading our site to the WPMU-Dev space.

Please advise on your thoughts about Hummingbird feedback.

Thank you,
Rob

• Nahid

Hey there Rob !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you encountered. In order to help you better with the issue, we'd need a bit more details from your end regarding this. Could you possibly let us know in a bit detail about what exact issues did you encounter with the above-mentioned third-party plugins when Hummingbird was active?

If all those result in visual broken issues on your site, could you please try activating the Hummingbird plugin, disable the "Asset Optimization" setting in the plugin and see if that resolves the issue?

Regarding migrating a copy of your above-mentioned site to the WPMU DEV Hosting, I can see that you had spoken about this with my colleague Dimitris in this thread. If the recommended process of the migration didn't work for you, could you please get in touch with our Live Support so that our Support team could take a closer look at this separately, suggest workarounds or even help you manually migrate the site if required?

Hope this helps. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.