[Hummingbird] hUMMINGBIRD MINIFICATION PROBLEM

Hummingbird has a BIG problem.

I activate it and my search goes wrong. When unminified it then works great, but I don't see an option to unminify certain pages. I need this to work ASAP since it helps my speed.
Also ! Admin performance goes wrong. I cannot activate or deactivate any plugin when hummingbird is activated.

Thanks !

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Kenneth,

I'm sorry to hear that Hummingbird is not working as expected on your site.

I activate it and my search goes wrong. When unminified it then works great, but I don't see an option to unminify certain pages.

It looks like Hummingbird is disabled on your site, so I can't check for sure (there is another plugin that does the same thing right now enabled on your site: Autooptimize) but seems that you are using automatic mode for minification.
    In some cases you will need to adjust minification settings manually in Advanced mode: please check in our docs how to do that https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/wpmu-dev-plugins/hummingbird/#chapter-4 (chapter Advanced mode)

Make also sure that you are not using two plugins with the same feature - so if you enabled Hummingbird then disable Autooptimize.

Admin performance goes wrong. I cannot activate or deactivate any plugin when hummingbird is activated.

I've tested on my site if I could replicate this issue but I could not. With Hummingbird active I can still activate and deactivate plugins.
    But this performance issue might be result of conflict with another plugin.
    In this case I suggest running conflict test. The simplest way to perform a plugin conflict test:
    * Login to your site via FTP
    * Navigate to wp-content
    * Rename the plugins folder to _plugins
    * Create a new folder named plugins
    * Move the plugin folder (ex: wp-hummingbird) you want to test from _plugins to plugins
    * Then, one at a time, move other plugin folders over from _plugins to plugins until the symptom returns

This way you will know how if Hummingbird is conflicting with another plugin. Let me know about the results and please make sure you have backup of your site before doing any changes (some plugins might loose their settings during deactivation)

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.