[Hummingbird] Hummingbird not effective?

My collegue says that the following plugins work better than hummingbird. :slight_frown:
Autoptimize
Fast Velocity Minify
WP Super Cache
WP Super Cache Clear all cache

Yup believe it or not you get a better SEO score with those 4 combined then you do with hummingbird, the score dropped into the 60/100 down from 94/100 when it was installed vs deactivated and activation of those 4

What do I do? I want everyone to use your plugins, but if they don't get the result?

Mathew.

• Prathamesh Palve
    • Staff

Hello Mathew

I hope you are doing well today.

I idea and aim of Hummingbird are to minimise processes and give out best results. Using a single plugin opens up one single window to all the services which in turn gives out very less load on the servers. Using only one plugin for all the purposes would always be a great idea than installing multiple plugins which would use more processes and memory of the server.

Now about the website, I would like to like to a look at the website dashboard in order to check and help you improve the scores. Would you mind granting the support access to have a look at it?

Please follow this article to allow support access:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Kindly post back in this thread once you have granted the support access.

Regards,
    Prathamesh

• Mathew
    • New Recruit

So I would love to enable this and see what we can learn, however, now I can't login to wordpress at all. I am getting;

Your session has expired because it has been over 1 days since your last login. Please log back in to continue.

This is after I login and enter my 2nd factor code (defender is enabled to use 2 factor).

• Prathamesh Palve
    • Staff

Hello Mathew,

It may be because of the "0" value entered in Manage Login Duration. What was the value entered in the "Manage Login Duration"?

If you entered a value of "0" to the "number of days a user can stay logged in" it will avoid you to log in again.

In this case, you may need to check the database and change the value in the "options" table. Check the "option_name" called "wd_hardener_settings" and all the hardener/Security tweaks values are inside the "option_value".

If you are facing any issue doing this, please send us the access to the database so that we can fix this for you. As this is a public forum, you must send us your details through our safe contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Prathamesh"

- WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login URL
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - PHPMyAdmin credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference

Please reply in the thread here once you have sent in the details using the secure form.

Regards,
    Prathamesh

• Prathamesh Palve
    • Staff

Hello Mathew,

I want to check your site Dashboard and server end(Cpanel, FTP & PhpMyAdmin). Please send in the access using the secure form link stated in my previous reply.

I should be able to comment on this once I check this more deeply.
    Please post in the thread once you send the access via the secure contact form.

Regards,
    Prathamesh

• Prathamesh Palve
    • Staff

Hello Mathew,

It took a bit longer for me to get back to you here on the defender issue. After performing some checks on your site, it seems there had been some file corruption with the plugin files.

I have now freshly installed the Defender Pro plugin, and it seems to be working like a charm now. I suggest you not to change the default settings. You can go ahead and set up the 2FA now.

About Hummingbird, I see the Hummingbird plugin has some suggestions after the scans which would help you get high page scores (available to check at Hummingbird Pro-> Performance Test).

Do let me know if you need help working on the Hummingbird Pro results and I would be happy to help you boost your score.

Regards,
    Prathamesh

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.