[Hummingbird] Hummingbird on PJB

I tried several times to get an initial report but all failed. message said to contact support.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Eddie

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I believe you're referring to the Hummingbird's "Performance report", right? The site is accessible from outside but it's possible that either something's interfering with the test procedure or there's something that's actually blocking access to the site for the performance test routines.

I'll need to investigate this and to start with, I'd like to take a closer look at your setup and also try to run performance report there myself to see what is happening. Would you please enable support access to the site so I could do this?

To do so, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end and click on "Grant support access" button there. Let me know here once it's done and I'll check the site then.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Eddie,

I was checking your site and even when using Google Page Speed test I get the message that the page speed is unavailable, so it seems that there are some issues with testing your site properly.
    Can you get in touch with your hosting provider and ask them to check your server logs and see if there's anything in there about blocked requests to your site?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.