[Hummingbird] Hummingbird performance report error

I get an error when I try to run the performance report. It gets to about 80% and then fails.
Something went wrong retreiving your Performance Test stats from the API. Reload the page to try again or contact support if this persists.
My Cludfire API key works.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Lonnie

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I tried to check the site that you assigned to this ticket from outside but when I try to visit it, I'm getting "Err_Name_Not_Resolved" error in browser and that means that domain name cannot be resolved to an IP.

This usually suggests some DNS issues. However, when checking the domain with DNS checker, it resolves properly to an IP of CloudFlare. The "tracert" command also confirms that.

Also, whenever trying to access the domain without "www" prefix, it redirects to the same address with "www" prefix added. That would suggest that there's either something wrong with CloudFlare configuraton or the "www" is not properly configured in DNS.

A https://viewdns.info/dnsreport tool for your domain actually reports that "You don't have a CNAME entry or an A record for your WWW record. This means that no-one will see your site when they visit http://www.zaramyth.net!".

Still though, I can't tell from outside whether this is because of CloudFlare or because of domain configuration at your server/your registrar. In any way, with that issue "on the table", performance report can't be run as it's checking the site "from outside".

That said, we'll need to find out what exactly is causing it and how to fix it so please start with putting CloudFlare into the "dev" mode. In CloudFlare dashboard you'll find a switch for this and the "dev" mode makes CF virtually transparent, like it wasn't there.

After that make sure that site is actually loading and working and try running performance test again. If it still doesn't work, please keep CF in "dev" mode and let me know so I could check it again.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.