[Hummingbird] Hummingbird Performance Test Stops at 70%

Hello,
the Hummingbird Performance test on my website stops at 70% and keeps on going forever. Can you please let me know, what needs to be improved? Thanks!

• Patrick Freitas

Hi Uwe

Sorry to hear that you are having this problem, I had a closer look on Hummingbird Test and could realize a 403 error on the admin-ajax.php when the test was running.

403 error is the consequence of a server refusing a request. In most of the cases this error has to do with folder or file permission, but we want to make sure first that there is no plugin causing this.

So, would you mind please run a conflict test?

Remember, is important that you run this test in a staging site, if you can’t do it you must create a full backup.

Please deactivate all plugins and check if the problem is gone. If so, then enable all plugins one by one and find which one is creating the issue.

If you still having this issue, could you do a theme test, much the same as the plugin test, but now you’re testing themes!
    Activate one of the default WordPress themes, like Twenty Sixteen or Twenty Seventeen.

Here you will find more information: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-2

It the problem persist, would't you mind to send the FTP information and I can have a closer look.

Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.

Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question:
    Subject: "Attn: Patrick Freitas"
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

Let us know the results that you get,
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.