[Hummingbird] Hummingbird score test failed

Hummingbird score test failed. What to fix?

• Majid

Hello Marc
    I hope you are doing great today :slight_smile:

Can you please try running a performance test from the Hub, just make sure you are logged in to your WPMU DEV account
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/my-websites/

Click on your site and then Performance, then see if you can run the test from that tab

If that didn't work, would you please enable the support access for us as well so we can take a closer look.

Enabling Support Access:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-4

Thanks,
    Majid

• Nahid

Hey Marc !
    Hope you are doing well today!

Could you please share the results of the Performance Test that you ran from the Hub as my colleague Majid suggested here?

There are a couple of troubleshooting tests/actions that I'd like to recommend you that'd help us determine the source of the issue. Such as:

1. A Plugin/Theme Conflict Test: A plugin/theme conflict test would let us assure the fact that no other plugins/the theme within the site are conflicting with Hummingbird and thus causing the issue. The basic concept is just to temporarily disable all plugins except Hummingbird (and WPMU DEV Dashboard), switch to a default WordPress theme (e.g. Twenty Seventeen) and see if the Performance Test works. This handy flowchart can help you run a plugin/theme conflict test.

2. Enable debugging in WordPress: Could you please try enabling debugging in WordPress before running the Performance Test? You can enable debugging by putting the following constants in the wp-config.php file:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

These constants must be added before the line "/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */" for them to work. Please make sure identical constants are replaced if they were already there previously.
    Enabling debugging in WordPress will log any errors that the site encounters in a log file named "debug.log" located in the "wp-content" folder. Please upload the debug.log file in a cloud storage platform like Dropbox and attach the shared link in your next response so that we can take a look into it.
    You can know more about WordPress debugging in this handy article.

Note: It is highly recommended that you back the site up before going through the above troubleshooting tests/actions.

If deactivating plugins and switching the theme while doing the plugin/theme conflict test doesn't resolve the issue, please consider sharing temporary access to your server (FTP/cPanel) so that we can take a closer look. You can send the credentials privately through our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Nahid Mohit"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP/cPanel credentials (host/url/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Hope this helps. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid